Watersprite Lake Campground Rules
- Vacate time is before 12:00 noon, Set-up time is after 1:00 pm
- Pack-in/Pack-out policy. There is NO garbage collection at this site. All garbage must go home with you, including your dog's poop bags.
- Quiet Time is 10:00 pm to 7:00 am (All music must be off)
- The camping fee is paid at the time of the reservation, cash is not accepted on-site.
- Be respectful of others. Keep noise to a minimum at ALL times.
- Maximum 4 adults per tent platform
- All Overnight Campers require a current, paid Camping Permit (Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable)
- Campfires are NOT Permitted
- Do not damage or cut our trees. This is includes placing nails in trees and cutting or burning deadfall. This is a sensitive alpine area, the trees are hundreds of years old.
- Attend your stove at all times. If you are not at your stove, it must be cool to the touch. This includes when you go for a walk, go to bed or vacate your campsite.
- Keep our campground natural. Please Do Not paint on rocks, trees, etc.
- Pets must be on leash, quiet and under control at all times. Owners must pick up after their pets.
- Do not discharge fireworks, firearms, bows, crossbows, bb guns, air-soft guns, pellet guns, slingshots or set traps
- The use of chainsaws is not permitted in the campground
Drones are prohibited in the Watersprite Lake Recreation Site area
By making a reservation with the BC Mountaineering Club, you agree to respect the property and its rules.
You agree to pay any costs for cleaning or repair/replacement for any damage to the property, its buildings, structures, paths, etc., that occurred during your stay. Any costs incurred by the manager to clean or repair damage will be charged to the reservation holder’s credit card on file.
Violation of any of the above rules may result in a charge and/or order to vacate under the authority of the Forest and Range Practices Act.